Chelten House – The Business
Chelten House Products, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned, food industry manufacturer, with facilities in New Jersey and Nevada, that is an industry leader known to be the total solution for food companies requiring private label, value-added quality sauces and dressings. Chelten House is widely recognized for its all natural and organic expertise and our commitment to creating and manufacturing the finest tasting pasta sauces, salad dressings, salsas, ketchups, mustards and host of other sauces and blends. We continually use the highest standards of Quality and Safety with the sole purpose of serving our customers with products that provide a value.
Chelten House – The People
The Chelten House Team radiates our commitment to our customers, demonstrated in our dedication to high-quality service and to high-level team work. Every team member contributes to our success with their “can-do" attitude, positive demeanor and their untiring work ethic to get the job done and get the job done well. We have a passion to be the best and actively demonstrating a genuine consideration for the work that we do, the customers we serve and the co-workers we work with every day. Our ultimate goal is to be the best business partner for everyone we come in contact with.
• Support production by making repairs, adjustments, changeovers to equipment on the production line
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems relating to motor control systems, frequency drives, PLC’s, sensors, temperature probes, motors, etc.
• Perform electrical and mechanical PM’s and other work orders as assigned
• Perform repairs, upgrades and installations of electrical and mechanical systems including motor control centers, PLC’s, HMI’s, sensors and boilers.
• Repair mechanical systems including gearboxes, shafts, bearings, chains, etc.
• Troubleshoot existing equipment for failures, change or modify machines to improve efficiency
• May be required to work off ladders or other type of devices with proper safety equipment
• Minimum three (3) years mechanical and electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of PLC’s frequency drives, motor controls, instrumentation
• Must be able to read and comprehend ladder logic, electrical schematics, procedures and manuals
• Experience in food manufacturing preferred
Must be able to work 3:00PM - 11:30PM OR 11:00PM - 7:30AM