Chelten House Products, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned, food industry manufacturer, with facilities in New Jersey and Nevada, that is an industry leader known to be the total solution for food companies requiring private label, value-added quality sauces and dressings. Chelten House is widely recognized for its all natural and organic expertise and our commitment to creating and manufacturing the finest tasting pasta sauces, salad dressings, salsas, ketchups, mustards and host of other sauces and blends. We continually use the highest standards of Quality and Safety with the sole purpose of serving our customers with products that provide a value.
Chelten House – The People
The Chelten House Team radiates our commitment to our customers, demonstrated in our dedication to high-quality service and to high-level team work. Every team member contributes to our success with their “can-do" attitude, positive demeanor and their untiring work ethic to get the job done and get the job done well. We have a passion to be the best and actively demonstrating a genuine consideration for the work that we do, the customers we serve and the co-workers we work with every day. Our ultimate goal is to be the best business partner for everyone we come in contact with.
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for controlling all inventory, providing real-time and accurate inventory levels of all inbound/outbound materials. Work closely with warehouse forklift drivers to ensure inventory control is established, as well as with the Inventory Control Supervisor to report on any shortages, discrepancies with physical inventory.
• Perform Cycle Counts on schedule and publish reports of completed work daily
• Accurately records cycle count transactions in WMS/ SL
• Prepares daily results for root cause analysis and trend identification
• Complete cycle count reconciliation checklist for each variance
• Creates all daily reporting of cycle count results
• Compiles the daily folder for review and approval
• Maintains all cycle count records in accordance to company’s' record retention policyIdentify material discrepancies and investigate to determine root cause and publish findings to management