Chelten House – The Business
Chelten House Products, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned, food industry manufacturer, with facilities in New Jersey and Nevada, that is an industry leader known to be the total solution for food companies requiring private label, value-added quality sauces and dressings. Chelten House is widely recognized for its all natural and organic expertise and our commitment to creating and manufacturing the finest tasting pasta sauces, salad dressings, salsas, ketchups, mustards and host of other sauces and blends. We continually use the highest standards of Quality and Safety with the sole purpose of serving our customers with products that provide a value.
Chelten House – The People
The Chelten House Team radiates our commitment to our customers, demonstrated in our dedication to high-quality service and to high-level team work. Every team member contributes to our success with their “can-do" attitude, positive demeanor and their untiring work ethic to get the job done and get the job done well. We have a passion to be the best and actively demonstrating a genuine consideration for the work that we do, the customers we serve and the co-workers we work with every day. Our ultimate goal is to be the best business partner for everyone we come in contact with.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• 6 months of Manufacturing Experience
• Warehouse, Manufacturing or other Assembly Line Experience
• Familiarity with Food GMP Requirements
• Punctual and Reliably Available to Attend Work
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs periodically.
• Must be able to handle and should not be affected by exposure to the following allergens: Milk, Eggs, Mustard, Peanuts, Seafood, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat or Sulfites.